Session 1 June 13 – 18 (Boys 2 Available Spots – Girls Short Waitlist)
Session 2 June 20 – 25 (Boys Deep Waitlist – Girls Short Waitlist)
Session 3 June 27 – 2 (Boys Short Waitlist – Girls Medium Waitlist)
Session 4 July 4 – 9 (Boys Short Waitlist – Girls Deep Waitlist)
Session 5 July 11 – 16 (Boys Short Waitlist – Girls Deepest Waitlist)
Session 6 July 18 – 23 (Boys Short Waitlist – Girls Deep Waitlist)
Registration Link: https://thebestcamp.campbrainregistration.com/
- Refresh the link above at 10 am and you will see that registration is live. The CampBrain link is posted above.
- Get on a waitlist. We will have many of families move from the waitlist to camp over the next few months.
How do I sign up for camp?
How much does it cost? Ages?
Our 2021 rate is the same as 2020, $610, open to children 8-14 years old
What if I see a waitlist?
If you see a waitlist, go ahead and sign up for that session, and we will let you know your status on the waitlist. If you are trying to come with a group of friends, consider looking for a different session you can attend together.
Approximately half of our campers attend camp alone or with a sibling. There is a lot of value for your child for attending a different session than all of their friends and learning to make new friends. We are professionals at helping kids make new friends, the bond of camp is instant, profound, and lasting.
Are there scholarships available?
Limited scholarships and financial assistance are available. Scholarship Information can be found on this blog post “6 Ways to Make Camp More Affordable!”
Would you consider contributing to a “Campership?”
Camp Arrowwood serves families with different abilities to pay. Our goal is to make Arrowwood affordable to everyone through camperships. If you are interested in providing funds, you can do so on your online registration or by contacting us.
Camp Payment and Cancellation Policies
We want parents to feel 100% comfortable sending their child to camp, so we offer a 100% refund until June 1. As long as you cancel before June 1, you will get all of your money back. If you cancel after June 1, we can only guarantee your full money back for a family emergency.
Listed below are the dates for payments for your child attending camp arrowwood. If you have any questions or feel we have left something out, please let us know.
January 20-21 – Camp Registration – No money deposit needed
March 15 – $100 Deposit and Health Forms Due
June 1 – Decision Day – Full Balance Due – Non-Refundable (cancel before this date for a full refund)
- Cancel before June 1 for a full refund
- After June 1 – 100% refunds will only be given for illness or family emergencies – covid-19 exposure, family death, sudden illness or injury, etc.
- Refunds will not be given if you decide to cancel after June 1 for any reason other than those listed above. If we can fill your spot with a camper off the waitlist, only then will we be able to give a full refund, less a $25 administration fee.